Grand Canyon University Admission, Majors, Tuition fees, Courses, Rankings & Much More!
Find out all information about Grand Canyon University, including Grand Canyon University Online Application, eligibility criteria, selection process, courses offered, Tuition fees, Admission Requirements and admission procedure into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates programmes.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Phoenix (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Arizona. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Higher Learning Commission, Grand Canyon University (GCU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Grand Canyon University (GCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 71 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 50-60% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Grand Canyon University Online Application Procedure
- The applicants have to visit on the official website of the University.
- After that student has to click on the link of “Admission“.
- Simply complete the Online Application Form and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid if Applicable.
- Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form.
- GO NOW TO THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE & APPLY
- NB: Admission Seeker must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
Grand Canyon University Tuition fees
- Fees which are paid directly to the University by the Student/Sponsor. The tuition fees for some of the different programs are mentioned: You can get all the information about Grand Canyon University Tuition fees from the university official website.
- Get Grand Canyon University fees structure here.
Grand Canyon University Courses offered
- Grand Canyon University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral courses to students for excellence in career. you can get all Grand Canyon University Courses offered from the university official website:
- Get Grand Canyon University Courses offered here.
Grand Canyon University Majors
- Discover the majors and programs offered by Grand Canyon University and the types of degrees awarded. By Visiting Grand Canyon University official website: CHECK NOW:
Grand Canyon University Admission Requirements / Criteria
- A candidate seeking admission at Grand Canyon University is given admission on the basis of his/her preceding academic report. Grand Canyon University eligibility criteria are given in the university official website:
- Get Grand Canyon University Admission Requirements here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Eligibility is different for all the different courses.
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at info(at)mabumbe.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.